Chopta Valley Hill Station
Famous as MINI Switzerland of India
Chopta is Also Known as "Mini Switzerland"
Chopta is an unspoiled natural destination lying in the lap of the Uttarakhand Himalayas and offers views of the imposing Himalayan range including Trishul, Nanda Devi and Chaukhamba. It is located at an elevation of 2,680 metres (8,790 ft) above sea level. Chopta village is surrounded by forests of pine, deodar and rhododendron and is rich in flora and fauna.
Why Book With Us?
***Book Awesome Trip Most Picturesque Spot in Uttarakhand ***
- Unspoiled and Non-Commercialized Hill Station
- Famous for Tungnath Temple (Panch Kedar)
- Devariya Tal and Kartikswami two more trekking options
- Perfect for Peaceful Vacation with Family and Friends
- Excellent Getaway for Trekking (round the year)
- Easy Trek of 4 Kms with Amazing Himalayan Views
- One of the Shortest Trek to reach the altitude of 4000 mts