[dropcap]C[/dropcap]Char Dham Yatra 2019 Uttarakhand, Do Dham Yatra 2019.
There are four Abodes in Himalayas collectively referred as “Chota Char Dham of India “ and popular as “CharDham Yatra“ which includes four holy shrines of Hindus: Badrinath, Kedarnath, Gangotri and Yamunotri. All of these temples are situated within the Garwhal region of Uttarakhand state in North India.
Among four Scared sites Kedarnath is dedicated to Lord Shiva while Badrinath is dedicated to Lord Vishnu. On the other hand, Yamunotri and Gangotri are dedicated to Goddess Ganga and Yamuna rivers respectively. In Hindu religion, the CharDham Yatra have a great importance, and it is considered that every hindu should do Chardham yatra at least once in a lifetime.
Chardham Tour Operators in Rishikesh Guide:
Char Dham Yatra is one the most popular pilgrimage route, with millions of devotees paying homage to all these religious places in aspiration of eliminates all sins and to attain salvation by the blessings of the Lord. Every Year More than 250,000 pilgrims visit Chardham from various parts of India. Char dham is also growing popular among foriegn tourists, who are blessed to see the heavenly natural beauty and Himalayas with a chance to know more about culture of India.
CharDhams of Uttarakand can be covered in one strech in a matter of 09-10 days. Nowdays, you can also get helicopter services to visit CharDham in just 2 days. Best Chardham Tour Operators in Rishikesh.
Best Chardham Yatra Car from Haridwar & Rishikesh, Do Dham Yatra, Kedarnath Badrinath Yatra, Kedarnath Helicopter service. Subhom
Haridwar – Kedarnath – Badrinath – Haridwar
Tour Itinerary (5N/6D) By Deluxe TAXI & CAR
Day 1: Start 6.30 a.m. from Haridwar, Reach at Gaurikund 6 p.m. (140k.m.)-Night stay Pilgrims take bath in natural Hot water sparing and Aarti Darshan of Gauri Mandir
Day 2 : Start 6.00 a.m. reach at Sh.Kedarnath 1 p.m. (14 k.m.) Night stay
Day 3: After morning Puja Darshan Start 9 p.m. reach at Gauri kund 4 p.m.(14k.m.) Night stay , On Horse, (Own Exp.) and Evening Aarti Darshan. Dolly, and Horses Extra
Day 4: Start 6.00 a.m. Reach at Sh.Badrinath 5 p.m.(227 k.m.) Night stay Take bath in natural Hot water spring Aarti Darshan and arrange your next day Puja & Pind Pradanam etc.
Day 5: Start 2 p.m. reach Joshimath (44k.m.) Night stay
Day 6: Start 6 a.m. reach at Haridwar 7 p.m. (280k.m.) Showing Rishikesh -Laxman Jhulla sight seeing .
Do Dham Yatra 2019
The Chhota Char Dham Circuit
The concept of the Chhota Char Dham Yatra became popular after the Indo-China war of 1962 as India began investing in road and infrastructure development projects.
The improvement of roads in the area made it easier to access the holy shrines and other places of Uttarakhand, erstwhile Uttar Pradesh. The Chhota Char Dham slowly began to replace the original Char Dham.
Unlike the original Char Dham that took over a month to cover, the Chhota Char Dham could be covered within a fortnight. The cost difference between the two was massive. Now, more people could easily go on this pilgrimage. Pilgrims could travel in buses and jeeps to nearest points of the 4 shrines, within 10 – 15 km from the nearest motorable point.
1. Yamunotri Dham Yatra
Success is largely a matter of holding on after others have let go.Seat of: Goddess Yamuna
Altitude: 3291 meters
Yamunotri, the seat of Goddess Yamuna, is the source of the Yamuna River. The actual source and glacier is located at an altitude of 4421 meters above the sea level, about 1 km further up. But it is not easily accessible. For the same reason, the shrine has been located at the Yamunotri Temple at the foot of the hill. Pilgrims offer prayers at the temple itself.
Legend: According to a popular legend, sage Asit Muni – who had his hermitage here – bathed daily in both Ganga and Yamuna. When, due to his old age, he could no longer go to Gangotri, a stream of River Ganga appeared opposite Yamunotri for him to bathe.
Places to visit:
- Yamunotri Temple: Situated in the Garhwal hills at an altitude of 3291 meters above the sea level, the temple was built in the 19th century by Maharani Gularia of Jaipur. Goddess Yamuna is represented here in the form of a silver idol.
Opening hours:6 am – 8 pm; 1st week of May – Diwali
Aarti time: 6:30 pm – 7:30 pm
- Saptrishi Kund: The glacier is the actual source of Yamuna River and is located at an altitude of 4421 meters above the sea level. The strenuous trek to Saptrishi Kund involves a day for acclimatization at the temple.
- Surya Kund: It is one of many thermal springs in the region. The Goddess Yamuna is believed to be the daughter of Surya (the Sun god) and Sangya.
- Divya Shila: It is a powerful rock pillar near the Surya Kund at Yamunotri. As a ritual, the pilgrims offer prayers to the pillar before entering Yamunotri.
2. Gangotri Dham Yatra
Seat of: Goddess Ganga
Altitude: 3048 meters
Gangotri – the seat of Goddess Ganga – is frequented by millions of pilgrims each year. The Gangotri Dham is set 19 km from Gaumukh – the place where Ganga River originates. From Gaumukh in the Gangotri Glacier, the river flows as Bhagirathi up to Devprayag. Here, it merges with Alakananda and forms Ganga as we know it.
Legend: According to the Hindu mythology, Goddess Ganga took the form of the river to cleanse the ashes and liberate the souls of King Bhagiratha’s predecessors when Bhagiratha meditated to please the goddess. To minimize the impact of her fall, Lord Shiva placed her in his matted locks. At the point of impact, the goddess came to be known as Bhagirathi.
Another legend talks of Ganga as beautiful woman born out of Lord Brahma’s kamandalu (water vessel). It is said that Lord Brahma washed Lord Vishnu’s feet after the latter killed the demon Bali in his reincarnated form of Vaman. Lord Brahma, thereafter, collected this water in his kamandalu. And Goddess Ganga was born out of it.
Places to visit:
- Gangotri Temple: Built in the 18th century by the Gorkha General Amar Singh Thapa, the temple is home to the shrine of Gangotri.Opening hours: 6:30 am – 2 pm, 3 pm – 9:30 pm; 1st week of May – Diwali
- Bhagirath Shila: It is believed to be the holy rock where King Bhagirath prayed to Lord Shiva.
- Submerged Shivling: This Shivalingam is submerged in the waters of River Bhagirathi at Gangotri. According to the Hindu mythology, it is here that Lord Shiva sat to receive Goddess Ganga in his locks.
- Pandava Gufa: A 1.5 km trek from Gangotri takes you to the Pandava Gufa where the Pandavas are believed to have meditated and rested en route Kailash.
3. Kedarnath Dham Yatra
Seat of: Lord Shiva
Altitude: 3553 meters
Located near the head of the River Mandakini in the Himalayas, Kedarnath is flanked by breathtaking snow-clad mountains. The city is named after King Kedar who ruled in the Satya Yuga. The saintly king is believed to be the ruler of the 7 continents. His daughter – Vrinda – is believed to be a partial incarnation of the Goddess Laxmi.
Legend: According to a popular legend, Nar & Narayana (two incarnations of Lord Vishnu) prayed in front of a Shivalingam in Badrikashraya of Bharat Khand. Pleased by their devotion, Lord Shiva granted them a boon. The duo requested Shiva to take up a permanent seat as a Jyotirlinga at Kedarnath so as to free the devotees of Lord Shiva from all their miseries.
Places to visit:
- Kedarnath Temple: Built in the 8th century by the Hindu philosopher Adi Shankaracharya, the Kedarnath Temple is known to be built in the same vicinity as the ancient temple built by the Pandavas. A conical rock formation inside the temple is worshipped by the devotees as Sadashiva, a form of Lord Shiva.
- Gandhi Sarovar: The lake is believed to the place from where Yudhishthir – the eldest Pandava – departed to heaven.
- Shankaracharya Samadhi: Located very close to the Kedarnath Temple, the place is believed to be the place where Adi Shankaracharya took Samadhi.
- Bhairon Temple: Located 1 km from the Kedarnath Temple, the Bhairon Temple is believed to be the home to the protector of the Kedarnath Temple and valley.
4. Badrinath Dham Yatra
Seat of: Lord Vishnu
Altitude: 3133 meters
The main deity here is the Lord Vishnu, worshipped in his aspect of Badrinarayan. This Dham is the only one that is a part of both the original Char Dham and the Chhota Char Dham circuits.
Legend: According to the Hindu epic Mahabharata, Badrinath is the place where Nar & Narayana – the dual forms of Lord Vishnu – meditated. The holy town has also been mentioned as a destination that the Pandavas crossed en route heaven. Another popular legend tells that Sage Vyasa authored Mahabharata at a cave in Mana, a destination approximately 4 km from Badrinath.
Places to visit:
- Badrinath Temple: The story goes back to the time of Shankaracharya who discovered a black Saligram stone image of Lord Vishnu in the form of Lord Badrinarayan. He enshrined the same in a cave near Tapt Kund hot springs. In the 16th century, the king of Garhwal moved the stone idol into the present day temple.
- Neelkanth: The ‘Garhwal Queen’ is a snowy peak that forms a pyramid-like background to the Badrinath Temple. The peak, 6597 meters above the sea level, is the first place to receive the sun’s light in the region.
- Tapt Kund: The abode of Lord Agni, Tapt Kund is a hot spring that is famous for its medicinal properties. Surya Kund and Narada Kund are also present in the vicinity.
- Vasudhara Falls: The 400 feet high waterfalls are located 4 km from Badrinath in the Mana Village. It is believed that the water of the falls will turn away from the visitors who are not pure at heart.
Mata Murli Temple, Yogadhyan Badri, Alka Puri, Bheem Pal, Sheshnetra, Brahma Kapal, and Satopanth are the other nearby attractions.
Char Dham Yatra 2019 – 2020
Itinerary Highlights **-** 9 Nights -10 Days Car Rental Only
Destination – Haridwar – Barkot (220kms/7-8hr)
Destination – Barkot – Yamunotri – Barkot (36kms)
Destination – Barkot – Uttarkashi (100kms/5hr)
Destination – Uttarkashi – Gangotri – Uttarkashi (100kms)
Destination – Uttarkashi – Guptkashi (210kms/8-9hr)
Destination – Guptkashi – Kedarnath (30 kms)
Destination – Kedarnath – Rudraprayag (19 kms )
Destination – Rudraprayag – Badrinath (165kms/7hr)
Destination – Badrinath – Joshimath – Rudraprayag (160kms/7hr)
Destination – Rudraprayag – Haridwar (160 Kms/4hr)
India is a land of Devis (Goddesses) and Devatas (Gods). The number is an astounding 330 million and no less! And so, not surprisingly, the country is replete with holy shrines and temples. Adorned with the remnants of the rich Hindu mythology, India has clusters of pilgrimages spread across its vast boundaries. Amongst these, the Char Dham Yatra holds a significant spot.
Rishikesh to Mussoorie Taxi, Rishikesh to Auli Taxi, Rishikesh to Chopta Taxi, Rishikesh to Joshimath Taxi, Rishikesh to Uttarkashi Taxi, Rishikesh to Harsil Taxi, Rishikesh to Badrinath Taxi, Rishikesh to Gangotri Taxi, Rishikesh to Chardham Taxi, Rishikesh to Dehradun Taxi
Rishikesh Car Rental, Rishikesh to Dharamshala Taxi Service, Dehradun Airport Taxi Service, Rishikesh to Corbett Taxi Service, Delhi To Rishikesh Taxi Service, Rishikesh to Nainital Taxi Service
Email : [email protected]
Phone : +91- 919456314753 / 918193973577
Website : https://4chardhamyatra.com
N0.1 Safe , Lower Price, Chep, Car Rental Services. Char Dham Yatra, 2 Dham Yatra Taxi Service From , Rishikesh and Haridwar
We Provide Best Taxi Service in Rishikesh .Taxi Service offers a variety of car rental services in rishikesh that are sure to serve to all your requirements. A wide range of our car rental service in Rishikesh provides you with safe and comfortable travel by Cars, coach and taxis all over India. Chardham Tour Operators
Rishikesh Taxi Service provides the car rental service in Rishikesh according to your travel requirements and your budeget. We also organize travel for haridwar, Dehradun, Mussoorie, Kanatal, Corbett, Nainital chardham yatra.
We have a well trained staff, well maintained cars, taxi and coaches. our staff has an intimate knowledge of the Himalayan region. We work together as a team to make your journey an unforgettable experience.
Taxes & Expenditures Included: Parking, Toll Tax, Green Tax, Fuel Exp. and Driver Exp. etc.
Pick up & Drop from Haridwar by Individual Cab.
Transfers & sightseeing by Innova as per the itinerary Note : (A/C will not be used in hilly Areas)
Sir/ Mam please Check Belongings Before leaving The Car or Hotel / if you lost Anything Not Blame US
We are Not Responsible for any loss or Damage
Alcohol Not Allowed All Char Dham Yatra Tour
Free Sightseeing by Car Devprayag Sangam , Rishikesh laxman jhula Or Ram jhula , Rishikesh Airty Dersion
if you Go out of Route Ur Tour ( Different Places ) then extra charges for Car
Come with us to Be An Adventuristb Let’s Enjoy Together with Perfect Vacation in Dev Bhoomi We are Waiting for You.Subhom
When should you go for the Char Dham Yatra?
The Char Dham Yatra opens on the day of Akha-Trij or Akha Teej (in May) and closes for winter on Bhai-Bij (2 days after Diwali). However to beat the heavy rush of early May & June and to avoid any route blocking due to heavy rainfall in late July & August, it is best to take the Char Dham Yatra in early July and September.
How difficult is the Char Dham Yatra?
Varying climate, poor road conditions, and frequent landslides make this pilgrimage both strenuous and difficult. The temperatures may fall to as low as 1° C at night in Kedarnath and go as high as 40° C after a few hours. So, you will have to carry thick woolens for the extreme cold temperatures as well as light fabrics for the hotter places.
Note: At some of the highest points, the poor oxygen concentration may cause breathing problems.