- Gangotri to Gomukh Treking
- Gangotri Yatra
Gangotri Yatra 2020, 3 Days Travel Time. Gangotri to Gomukh 2 Days Time explore most sacred shrines of Ek Dham & the amazing views of Hills.
The holy town of Gangotri is located at an elevation of around 3,050 m above sea level. A natural rock shivling located here is a huge crowd-puller for tourists and pilgrims. It’s clearly visible during the winter season. According to Hindu traditions, this is the very site where Lord Shiva collected the Ganga is his matted locks.
Gangotri to Gomukh 2 Days Trekking, It is due to this reason that all the followers of the Hindu religion consider it highly auspicious. Entire Gangotri exudes an aura of divinity which is a real experience to be collected as a gift.
If you are planning to visit the Chardham circuit in Uttarakhand, you can never miss a visit to this important destination. Gangotri, located on the banks of the Bhagirathi River, is one of the most visited Chardham destinations in the northern India state of Uttarakhand.
The holy town draws hundreds of thousands of tourists and pilgrims every year. A visit to Gangotri will allow you to experience the richness of age-old Hindu customs and traditions. Gangotri Yatra 2020. 1. Gangotri Temple Uttarakhand.
Popular Tourist place
DAY 01 :Haridwar – Uttarkashi (195kms/7-8hr)
Morning on arrival at Haridwar Railway Station / Jolly Grant airport, later drive to Visit Uttarkashi en-route. Uttarkashi Check in Hotel. Uttarkashi Overnight stay at the Hotel.
DAY 02 : Uttarkashi – Gangotri – Uttarkashi (100kms)
Early morning, after Darshan. Back to Uttarkashi Check in Hotel. Uttarkashi Overnight stay at the Hotel..
DAY 03 : Uttarkashi – Haridwar (195kms/5hr)
Drive Thru Rishikesh or Haridwar Railway Station or Dehradu Airport Drop.
TOUR AND SERVICES ENDS
Places to visit near Gangotri Temple !
- meditated and rested en route Kailash. Pilgrims will have to trek up to the Pandava Gufa
- Pandava Gufa, located 1.5 km from Gangotri, is the place where the Pandavas are believed to have
- Bhagirath Shila is believed to be the holy rock where King Bhagirath prayed to Lord Shiva
- Gangotri, People can make a trip throughout the year.
- To spend some of your most memorable time in Gangotri, you can visit places like.
Terms & Condition
- A/C will be switched off on Hilly Routes.
- Taxes & Expenditures Included: Parking, Toll Tax, Luxury Tax, Green Tax, Fuel Exp. and Driver Exp. etc.( Onley rule allows CharDham Yatra and Do Dham Yatra and Ek Dham Yatra Tour )
- For out station duty driver will not drive after Night. & Hills After Sunset as per gov Rule.
- Terms and conditions shall be available on RADHA RAMAN TRAVELS website namely https://radharamantravels.com
- Alcohol Not Allowed All Char Dham Yatra Tour
- Sir/ Mam please Check Belongings Before leaving The Car or Hotel / if you lost Anything Not Blame US
- Any delay caused by traffic etc will not be the responsibility of Radha Raman Travels.
- if you Go out of Route Ur Tour ( Different Places ) then extra charges for Car.
- Sightseeing will be done as per the itinerary (Vehicle would not be allowed to go off the route.)
Gangotri Yatra 2020 You Can Never Forget to Visit the Sacred Town of Dev Bhomi.
How To Reach Gangotri
Reach Gangotri By Air
At a distance of around 226 km from Gangotri is located the closest airport named Jolly Grant Airport. Situated in Dehradun, the airport has regular flights from India’s capital city of Delhi. So, you can catch a flight to the airport and then you can hire a cab from there to reach the sacred town of Gangotri. Taxi or cab charges will cost you around Rs 4,000.
Reach Gangotri By Rail (By Train)
If you like travelling by train, you’ll need to reach the Rishikesh railway station which is also the closest at 250 km from Gangotri. After arriving at the railway station, you’ll see plenty of cabs ready to take you to your destination. You’ll need to pay anywhere between Rs 3,000 and Rs 4,000 as cab charges.
Reach Gangotri By Road (By Car or Taxi)
The holy town of Gangotri is also well connected by road with all the popular tourist places in the state of Uttarakhand and outside the state. From places like Yamunotri, Mussoorie and Tehri, you can easily catch tourist buses to reach Gangotri. There are both private deluxe buses and state buses to reach the town.